Pokemon Go is an interesting game for Android and iOS devices. In order to play it, you have to install it first. The following are tips on how to do it.
How to install Pokemon Go for Android Devices from Play Store?
The first step is to access the Play Store. If you have the store already, you should update it manually unless you have an Amazon device. Here are the other steps.
- Access Settings on your Android and then click Security.
- Scroll down until you see Unknown Sources.
- Turn on the switch and wait for Google Play’s warning message. It will warn you against downloading apps outside Google Play.
- Download a current version of Google Play store from a trusted source and ensure it is compatible with your Android.
- Check the download in your notifications menu or download folder. Click the file and install it.
- Search for Pokemon Go app in the store and install it.
Above tip is only for any Countries that support by Pokemon Go. But if you want to install from any location that supports by game. Follow by video bellow.
How to download & install Pokemon GO for Android Devices! (ANY REGION!)
How to install Pokemon Go for iOS Devices from App Store?
- Access the App Store on your iOS device.
- Search for Pokemon Go. You can get a free app if you are cautious.
- Tap install and then select Create New Apple ID if you cannot find a free app.
- Use a new email address and skip choosing any billing method.
- Add a true local address and Google will give you access to the App Store.
- Download Pokemon Go and start playing.
The same Play Store on App Store the Pokemon Go just release a few countries but if you want to install it for any country that doesn’t support. Follow bellow video.
How To Get Pokemon GO App In Any Country For iOS!
Ensure that you are using a supported android and iOS device. Then go through the above steps and in no time you will be enjoying your top game.