The Geo-tagging game, Pokemon Go, is so fashionable now. Everybody wants to play it and there are millions talking about it. If you have an Android smartphone or IOS apple phone, you can play the game everywhere.
Guide – How to play on Android devices
- Touch a Pokemon shown on the map. It will appear on a smartphone screen.
- To capture the Pokemon,move your phone around.
- Toss the Pokeball with your finger starting from the bottom of your screen.
- Once you hit the Pokemon, it will be absorbed into the Pokeball.
- Once the Pokeball flashes red, it will stay so until the Pokemon is encircled.
- Touch OK on the info card.
- The Pokemon will then be added to the Pokedex.
- Finally, on your bio card, tap the check-mark.
Guide – How to play on iOS devices
- Login to your App Store on your iPhone. Tap App Store icon and open it.
- Locate the Pokemon Go App via Search.
- Download the Pokemon Go app via your Apple ID password.
- Open the Pokemon Go app icon on your home screen.
- Give Pokemon Go access your location so you can get all the features.
- Play according to your instructions.
Guide to find Pokemon Pokédex (animal)
You must climb higher levels to capture a powerful Pokemon that you can add to your Pokedex. If you catch a similar looking Pokemon many times, you could evolve one of them. Explore and find Pokemon Eggs at PokeStops. Once they hatch, after a certain walk, you will get a new Pokemon species. After that, you will complete your Pokedex. Alternatively, access the Great Balls and try your luck and you might catch a dominant Pokemon.
See this video guide from the expert how to play Pokemon Go
The trick is simple; add the Pokemon Go app to your Android or iOS. Then, follow the instruction to start playing the game.